The Cookiepak provides an economic solution to low stoping and gully support requirements.
- The Cookiepak retains its structural integrity and provides energy absorption characteristics during seismic events.
- The Cookiepak is easy to construct due to its modular design.
- The Cookiepak prevents fines entrapment due to its ‘closed face’ configuration.
- The Cookiepak provides a high ignition resistance, emits no noxious fumes, and exhibits self-extinguishing characteristics, once the heat source is removed.
- The Cookiepak is designed to support low stoping widths and is available in a “L” configuration for interlocking in long axis gully packs.
|Lightweight Concrete blocks||Fibre Cementitious precast blocks ≤ 5MPa|
|Wire Staples||High Carbon drawn wire Between 800 & 1300 MPa|
|Timber||As per mine specification|
Cookiepak materials comply with the requirements of SABS ENV 197-1, 1083, 1491-2 & BSS 1082.
Range of Products
|Product||Rise||Maximum stoping width||Units Per Pack|
|STD PPF COOKIEPAK||10 cm||1,2 m||12 units|
|“L” PPF COOKIEPAK Long Axis Pack||10 cm||1,2 m||12 units + 12 std units|
Pre-stressing Composite Packs
- Active pre-load can be applied to the Cookiepak using Lokpak non-weeping grout, and Novax or Blokpak weeping grout, pre-stressing systems.
- Pre-stressing will prevent the blasting out of Cookiepaks within minutes of pre-stressing.
Cookiepaks have been subjected to the CSIR Fire Tests, and have been proven to resist propagation of fire.
Timber materials may deteriorate due to weathering, allowing the timber to dry out. Technicrete applies FIFO principles. Every effort is made to minimise storage periods.
The use of personal protective equipment is mandatory. The weight of individual Composite Pack units should not lead to any physical injuries, should the correct handling procedures be followed.
Technical Support, Servicing and Testing
Technicrete provides full support and back-up on both the technical and practical aspects of our products. We provide on-site assistance and underground training. All product performance is continuously monitored by means of regular testing at accredited laboratories.
Comprehensive risk assessments for Cookie Packs are available on purchase of the product.
Technicrete products are guaranteed against defective materials and manufacture and are sold subject to its standard terms and conditions of sale. Whilst Technicrete endeavours to ensure that any advice, recommendation, specification or information it may give is accurate and correct, it cannot, because it has no direct or continuous control over where and how its products are applied, accept any liability either directly or indirectly arising from the use of its products, whether or not in accordance with any advice, specification, recommendation or information given by it.