Unethical behavior in the workplace presents an ever increasing problem. Often undetected and unreported, this results in financial losses to companies and works to the detriment of us all. For this reason, a service that allows anonymous reporting of unethical or dishonest behavior have been subscribed to.
This hotline is run independently by KPMG. No one need ever know who has made a report.
How does it work?
- Anybody can contact Tip-Off's Anonymous.
- Trained operators will respond to calls in all 11 of the official languages.
- The hotline is open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- All information is sanitised and fed back to the company for further investigation.
- Tip-Off's Anonymous will never reveal the identity of the caller and you don’t have to give your name.
You can contact Tip-Off''s Anonymous using any of these methods:
Checklist before you call:
- Where did the incident take place?
- Names of the people involved.
- Are there witnesses?
- Is there money involved?
- Date and time of the incident.
- What proof is there?
- Does this happen regularly?